You may sometimes encounter unexpected behavior in FastReporer 3. Windows might vanish, be resized, or you might see error messages when generating reports.
This unexpected behavior can sometimes be resolved by deleting the configuration files.
Procedure to follow
To delete the configuration files, follow these steps:
1. Exit FastReporter 3.
2. Launch the Windows File Explorer
3. Navigate to C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Local\
Note that the AppData folder is hidden by default. To display hidden folders, click on the ‘View’ tab and check the ‘Hidden items’ box.
4. In the C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Local\, you will find one or all of the following folders, depending on the version of FastReporter 3 you are using:
5. Open each of these folders and delete any folder named ‘FastReporter 3’ you find inside.
6. Once this is done, close the File Explorer and launch FastReporter 3 again.
- When FastReporter 3 launches again, after this operation, you may be prompted to answer the initial setup questions and log back into your account.
- If the issue persists, contact technical support.