FastReporter 3 version 3.10 and later
Instructions on how to generate a report for OX1 test results in FastReporter 3. For more details on the reporting features please refer to FastReporter 3 User Guide ‘’Generating Reports’’ section.
Procedure to follow
- Select or highlight the files you want to include in the report.
- From the toolbar, select the ''Report'' tab.
- Then click the ‘’From New Template’’ icon.
- From the Report window, you can first set up the location you want your file to be saved by selecting the ‘’…’’.
- Select the “OFM” folder then the required report template.
- Select the ''File type'' you want, either PDF from Excel Template or Excel and make sure to enter a file name for your report
- You are finally ready to click ‘’Generate’’ to create the report.