Use the following procedure to generate a diagnostic report for an unexpected error during normal operation of the Netblazer and/or Power Blazer application. Once the report is generated, the instructions will explain how to send the report to EXFO technical support.
This procedure can be used when you are asked by our support team for additional information. It can also be used proactively when you first report a software anomaly.
Procedure to follow
- Close any error messages and exit the Netblazer / Power Blazer application
- Launch the Netblazer / Power Blazer application
- Select the Information button
- Click on Send Diagnostics
- Enter any detailed description of the error message and your email address.
- Click Save Report
- Once the report has been generated successfully, retrieve the report from the C drive at this location : C:\ProgramData\Metrino\BugReport
- Copy the BugReport to a USB memory drive to share via email (you may also share the zipped file directly from the platform if an email account is signed in)
You may forward any bug report collected to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a detailed description of the problem and any steps to reproduce the error.