Use the following steps below to generate and save a test report when using the NetBlazer and/or Power Blazer software.
Note that it is not mandatory to start a test to generate a report although it is mandatory that any on-going tests need to be stopped or completed
Procedure to follow
- Launch the NetBlazer or Power Blazer application, available from the Toolbox application on the desktop
- Select the "Report" button, located below the “Start” button
- If needed, use the Job Information fields to detail the report
- To automatically generate a report after every test, select the “Auto-Generate Report” check-box. The file names will be generated automatically
- If a custom file name is required, uncheck the “Auto-Generate File Name” selection and edit the File Name field.
- Use the “Browse” button to identify the report storage location. The default report location is in the My Documents folder, within the 810-880 NetBlazer subfolder for NetBlazer reports or the 88000-Powerblazer subfolder for Power Blazer reports. It is possible to save the report directly to a USB storage device.
- Select the format which you wish to save the report. PDF and HTML are available; PDF is default.
- Select the “Save Report” button to generate and save the report.