EX10 and EX10 PRO
After the reset is performed;
- All saved data, including test reports and configuration will be erased,
- The device will be reset to the previous Firmware version,
- The device will return to factory default configuration parameters.
Below are the steps to reset the EX10 device.
Procedure to follow
The reset pin hole is in between the two interfaces (RJ45 and SFP) on the bottom of the device.
- Shut down your EX10 or EX10 PRO
- Press and hold the reset pin hole button
- Press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds
- Release power button
- Release the pin hole button when the power LED starts flashing white indicating the reset is in progress (about 10 seconds).
- Once the reset is completed, the EX10 device will reboot.
NOTE: Once the reset is completed, your device will need an active internet connection to perform any software updates.