If you ever encounter major problems with your AXS-100 series unit, you can revert your unit to its initial state using this procedure.
Procedure to follow
1. Press ON and hold it down until the unit beeps one time, then a second time
to shutdown the unit.
2. Press simultaneously ON, Esc and Menu and hold them a few seconds until you
see "Maintenance Mode" on the screen. It may take a few seconds before the
maintenance menu appears.
3. Use the up/down arrows to highlight Restore System Disk, then press Enter.
4. When the application prompts you to confirm deletion of all data, use the
up/down arrows to highlight Yes, then press Enter.
5. Your unit will restart automatically when update is complete.