FTB-4, FTB-2/Pro, FTB-1v2/Pro, MAX-800, LTB-1
It can be useful to configure your platform to automatically power on when the AC power is connected. Some of the use cases and advantages would be;
- Unit is being used remotely, and it will start up after power failure,
- quick and easy startup in every day use,
- minimize mechanical wear of the power button.
The short procedure below explains how to configure the unit to automatically power on when AC power is connected.
Procedure to follow
1. From the main window, tap the System Settings button.
2. Tap Toolbox X Setup.
3. Select the Power on the unit when AC outlet is connected or after power outage box to enable the corresponding option.
4.Tap OK to confirm the changes.