All EXFO platforms running Windows 10.
This procedure will explain how to remove the default EXFO background and allow you to install your own company logo or background image.
Procedure to follow
The first steps show how to remove the EXFO background.
1. Open the Windows “Settings” menu.
2. Go to “Accounts".
3. Then select "Access work or school".
4. Then select "Add or remove a provisioning package".
5. Click on “ExfoBackgroundImages”.
6. Click “Remove”.
7. Reboot the platform. Once rebooted the EXFO background will be gone.
The next steps show how to add a new background image or company logo.
8. Save an image file containing your company logo on the platform desktop or in any folder.
9. Right click on the file then select "Set as desktop background".
10. Your new image file will now be set as the new background.