To request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for an EXFO product, please use our online RMA Request Application at https://www.exfo.com/en/support/return-merchandise-authorization/.
It is fast and easy and allows you to track the progress of your request from beginning to end. There are many benefits of using the online application.
- See the product warranty status
- Get immediate access to estimated service pricing
- Select a specific service
- Access optional services and promotions
- Track the service status from the initial RMA request all the way through to completion and shipping details
Procedure to follow
To access the tool, follow this link (https://www.exfo.com/en/support/return-merchandise-authorization/). You will be asked to log in to your account or to register if you do not yet have an account.
1. Click ''Start here''
2. You will be asked to log in to your account or to register if you do not yet have an account. Registration is fast and free and without any obligations.
To log in, simply enter your email address and password.
3. Once the page has loaded, click on “New RMA Request.”
4. Enter you unit’s serial number.
*Please note that if you need help locating the serial number, there’s a link to help you find it.
5. Select the service you want and list any accessories. If you are requesting a repair, include specific details regarding the observed fault.
6. Once ALL the items have been added, you can click on Billing/Shipping Information.
7. Enter the information and submit the RMA.
8. You can now submit the RMA request. You can also confirm if you will pay via a credit card to speed up process.
NOTE: Please declare all serial numbers you will be returning even if no services are required.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact our technical support team.
We look forward to receiving your RMA request, and we will contact you should any additional information be required.