Here are instructions on how to check for available updates of FastReporter 3 as well as finding a direct link to download the latest version.
Procedure to follow
Directly within the FastReporter 3 application it is very simple to check if there is an update available.
- Select the File menu (1),
- then from the Support option (2),
- select Check for Updates (3).
This will open the ‘’Auto Installation Notification’’ window.
In this information box you will see the following information;
- The current FastReporter 3 version installed (1),
- the latest FastReporter 3 version available (2),
- and the link to download the latest FastReporter 3 version (3).
- You can also check the option box so that you are notified at application start up if a newer version of FastReporter 3 is available (*).
If a newer version is available, you can select the link to be directed to our download webpage. Once on the page you will need to login or register to the EXFO website.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The EXFO website account is a different account than the TestFlow/FastReporter 3 account.
If needed, please refer to the related article on how to download and install FastReporter 3, to proceed with the update.