EXFO Exchange, OX1
This article covers how to enable and configure OX1 WI-FI configuration via the EXFO Exchange Mobile application running on a smartphone
Procedure to follow
To enable or disable the WI-FI communication from the smartphone:
1. Ensure that a Bluetooth connection has already been established between your unit and the smartphone.
2. On the smartphone, open the EXFO Exchange mobile application and access its main menu
3. From the main menu, tap Test units
4. From the Test units page, tap the item corresponding to the OX1 unit
5. Tap the Wi-Fi parameter entry
6. Use the Wi-Fi toggle to enable Wi-Fi communication, the change is taken into account immediately.
7. If the Wi-Fi connection you are attempting to access is password protected, you will be prompted to input the required password. Once this is completed, the OX1 will use the Wi-Fi settings and you will be able to connect to the internet.
Note: further information about the OX1 WI-FI network configuration and software update options can be found in the accompanying user guide which can be downloaded from the EXFO website via the following link: OX1 User guide download page