MAX-700B/C/D series, MAX-FIP, MAX-900 series, MAX-5205
How to transfer files from MAX Optical tester to a USB thumb drive using the File Manager application
Procedure to follow
Note: The supported file systems of USB memory drives for the MAX-700B/C/900 Series are “FAT”, “FAT-32” and “exFAT”; the NTFS file system is not supported.
- From the Home screen select the icon "File Manager".
- Under "Data \My Documents" open either "iOLM", "OTDR", "OLTS", "OPM" or "CMAX2" depending on the type of test results you are looking for.
- From the "Edit" menu hit "Select All"; you may also click in the window for 2 seconds with the stylus to do a right click and Hit "Copy".
- Still in the "Edit" menu hit "Copy"; you may also click in the window for 2 seconds with the stylus to do a right click and Hit "Copy".
- At the top of the window click the green arrow until you reach "My Device" in the address bar.
- Open "Removable Disk" then hit "Paste" either from the "Edit" menu or by right clicking on "Removable Disk" with the stylus.
An alternative method is to use the installed DATA Mover application. For more information, please refer to the knowledge article: